- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 18.104.22.168.13 Bundle Patch is Here!
- WebCenter 22.214.171.124.0 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
- WebCenter Content 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 11 (126.96.36.199.11) Released
- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 188.8.131.52.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
Thursday May 14, 2015
Monday May 11, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on May 11, 2015
Gain knowledge of setting up, populating, analyzing and improving performance of Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g.
- Presented on Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- What does the Oracle Text Search index look like?
- How does the Oracle Text Search index get populated?
- Analyzing Searches
- Performance and Fragmentation
- Types of index rebuilds and how to improve time
- External Search Collection using Oracle Text Search
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1.
Watch the recording of this webcast here: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/lsr.php?RCID=da25dd669fd7f3e1a8fb5e2f4b12660b
You can download the slides for this presentation from here: AW_WCC_TEXTsearch_V12c5.pdf
Monday Feb 09, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
PRODUCT COMMUNITY: Oracle WebCenter Content
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 04:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:30 PM (India Standard Time)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are considering WebCenter Content clusters or who would just like more information about them.
- What is a cluster?
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- What has changed since 10g?
- Documentation and Knowledge Articles
- Content UI clustering
- Inbound Refinery and clusters
- Clustering Process Flow
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1
Topic: WebCenter Content 11g Clusters
Event Number: 255 671 735
Event Passcode: 909090
Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=255671735&t=a
A list of Toll-Free Numbers can be found below.
- Participant US/Canada Dial-in #: 1866 230 1938
- International Toll-Free Numbers
- Alternate International Dial-In #: +44 (0) 1452 562 665
- Conference ID: 84292155
Monday Jun 16, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jun 16, 2014
Oracle has released bundle patches for both WebCenter Content and Portal in April 2014 which bring home the support for FrameworkFolders. These patches will bring these products to version 184.108.40.206.3.[Read More]
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 21, 2014
When: March 27, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT, 9:00 am MT, 8:00 am PT, 4:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)[Read More]