By Alanboucher-Oracle on May 11, 2015
Gain knowledge of setting up, populating, analyzing and improving performance of Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g. Then partake in the Q & A session following this LIVE presentation.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 05:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 08:30 PM (India Standard Time)
Who should attend:
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for technical users who setup and administer Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g with WebCenter Content.
- What does the Oracle Text Search index look like?
- How does the Oracle Text Search index get populated?
- Analyzing Searches
- Performance and Fragmentation
- Types of index rebuilds and how to improve time
- External Search Collection using Oracle Text Search
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1.
Topic: WebCenter Content - All about Oracle Text Search (OTS)
Event Number: 595 550 366
Event Passcode: 909090
Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=595550366&t=a
A list of Toll-Free Numbers can be found below.
- Participant US/Canada Dial-in #: 1866 230 1938
- International Toll-Free Numbers
- Alternate International Dial-In #: +44 (0) 1452 562 665
- Conference ID: 43318706