By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 28, 2015
Gain knowledge of gathering and analyzing information related to general system performance. Performance issues are very complex with many factors involved and the first steps are crucial in narrowing down the issue and identifying a root cause.
- Presented on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
- Identify high level topics to aid in narrowing the issue
- Gathering content server logs including system audit tracing
- Gathering JVM thread information to help identify any "stuck" or "locked" processes
- Identifying potential memory issues using Memory Analyzers
- Provide various configuration flags and settings to help identify and alleviate performance issues
- The following features of WebCenter Content will also be discussed:
- AutoSuggest - what it is and how to tune it
- SchemaPublishing - what it is and how to tune it
- Index Fragmentation - how to prevent it
- Batchloader - how to speed it up
- Other components (Content Tracker, Link Manager, Folders, etc)
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1.
Watch the recording of this webcast here: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/lsr.php?RCID=36b00244ed9477b3e9321af30bfc61c5
You can download the slides for this presentation from here: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-928212