By Alanboucher-Oracle on Apr 07, 2016
1. Before applying the non-mandatory patches, ensure that you have the exact symptoms described in the bug.
2. Review and download the latest version of OPatch 11.1.x via Bug 6880880.
(OPatch version 184.108.40.206.0 or higher)
3. Verify the OUI Inventory.
OPatch needs access to a valid OUI inventory to apply patches.
4. Confirm the executables appear in your system PATH.
5. Create a location for storing the unzipped patch. This location
will be referred to later in the document as PATCH_TOP.
Bugs Resolved by This Patch:
The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this Bundle Patch implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites, details for applying patch.
It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
To locate the latest Bundle Patch Updates for the WebCenter Content products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
To share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for Oracle WebCenter Content Patch 22975848 - click the "Start a Discussion" and submit your review.The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Patch Reviews - Middleware sub-space:
For other Oracle WebCenter Content questions and assistance visit the My Oracle Support Community: