- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- WebCenter Content Server; Patching Changes
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) Best Practices for Using Oracle Text Search (OTS) - Part 1: Gathering Information about the Text Index
- WebCenter Content 12c is Here!
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015! All about WebCenter, Support, and More
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content: Performance Tuning Part 2
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 18.104.22.168.13 Bundle Patch is Here!
- WebCenter 22.214.171.124.2 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
Wednesday Jan 06, 2016
Developers need a way to differentiate the versions they're writing code for. They also need to present the customer with an easy enough "version number" so that the customers know what they have and when to upgrade, etc. This is harder than it looks. Recently, the development team for WebCenter Content server has made a change to the way they release their Bundle Patches.[Read More]
Monday Feb 03, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Feb 03, 2014
The Oracle Support team for WCC is aware of these peculiarities and has prepared for the questions that will ultimately arise, in regard to the MLR3 patch release. It is absolutely essential that you are aware of these scenarios, and of how to proceed in each case.[Read More]
Monday Sep 09, 2013
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Sep 09, 2013
There has already been one ARU Patch released for this version <found here> and it is required! It fixes some issues that can cause instability and corruption under certain circumstances. [Read More]