- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.160404
- Oracle WebCenter Content for Primavera
- Automated File Contribution
- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- WebCenter Content Server; Patching Changes
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) Best Practices for Using Oracle Text Search (OTS) - Part 1: Gathering Information about the Text Index
- WebCenter Content 12c is Here!
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015! All about WebCenter, Support, and More
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content: Performance Tuning Part 2
Monday Dec 07, 2015
Monday May 11, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on May 11, 2015
Gain knowledge of setting up, populating, analyzing and improving performance of Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g.
- Presented on Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- What does the Oracle Text Search index look like?
- How does the Oracle Text Search index get populated?
- Analyzing Searches
- Performance and Fragmentation
- Types of index rebuilds and how to improve time
- External Search Collection using Oracle Text Search
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1.
Watch the recording of this webcast here: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/lsr.php?RCID=da25dd669fd7f3e1a8fb5e2f4b12660b
You can download the slides for this presentation from here: AW_WCC_TEXTsearch_V12c5.pdf