- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- WebCenter Content Server; Patching Changes
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) Best Practices for Using Oracle Text Search (OTS) - Part 1: Gathering Information about the Text Index
- WebCenter Content 12c is Here!
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015! All about WebCenter, Support, and More
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content: Performance Tuning Part 2
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 126.96.36.199.13 Bundle Patch is Here!
- WebCenter 188.8.131.52.2 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
Wednesday Mar 12, 2014
Don't you hate it when you have a question, and the best answer you can get is; "It depends?" It's one thing if you're a child and you're asking your mom, "What's the best cookie?" But if you're a DBA and you want to know, "How many pieces of content can I safely check into WebCenter Content Server before I take a significant performance hit," you're not going to be happy with the "It depends" answer that you'll likely get from Support. Here are a few questions that we often get from customers, and some meaningful answers below them.[Read More]