- WebCenter 220.127.116.11.0 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
- WebCenter Content 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 11 (18.104.22.168.11) Released
- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 22.214.171.124.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
Wednesday Mar 12, 2014
Don't you hate it when you have a question, and the best answer you can get is; "It depends?" It's one thing if you're a child and you're asking your mom, "What's the best cookie?" But if you're a DBA and you want to know, "How many pieces of content can I safely check into WebCenter Content Server before I take a significant performance hit," you're not going to be happy with the "It depends" answer that you'll likely get from Support. Here are a few questions that we often get from customers, and some meaningful answers below them.[Read More]