- WebCenter Content Release 184.108.40.206.0 Now Available!
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 220.127.116.11.160606
- Support for Records Manager (URM) and WebCenter Content 12c
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Enterprise Capture General Functionality and Information
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 18.104.22.168.160509
- OIT OPATCH 22.214.171.124 FOR 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0, AND/OR 220.127.116.11.0
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 18.104.22.168.160404
- Oracle WebCenter Content for Primavera
- Automated File Contribution
- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
Monday Oct 19, 2015
Friday Aug 15, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 15, 2014
more than 2,500 sessions, dozens of hands-on labs, hundreds of demos,
four Exhibition Halls, and countless meet-ups, Oracle OpenWorld is the
place to learn, share, and network.
Planning ahead is always a smart move and here are some links to help you plan your Oracle OpenWorld schedule.
You will hear directly from Oracle Thought leaders, Oracle Support experts and their peers about how to succeed across the Oracle stack—from Oracle Consulting Thought Leader sessions dedicated to the cloud to hands on demos showing the value of My Oracle Support—Oracle Open World is your one stop shop for everything Oracle.
Featured sessions include:
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on an ERP Cloud Strategy?
- Modernize Your Analytics Solutions
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on a CX Cloud Strategy?
- Best Practices for Deploying a DBaaS in a Private Cloud Model
Visit the Support & Services Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer. With 500 Services experts, 50+ sessions, networking events and demos of powerful new support tools, customers will find relevant, useful information about how Oracle Services enables the success of their Oracle hardware and software investments.
Thursday Aug 07, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 07, 2014
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off.
More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.