- WebCenter Content Release 18.104.22.168.0 Now Available!
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 22.214.171.124.160606
- Support for Records Manager (URM) and WebCenter Content 12c
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Enterprise Capture General Functionality and Information - Jun 22nd
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.160509
- OIT OPATCH 188.8.131.52 FOR 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0, AND/OR 22.214.171.124.0
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.160404
- Oracle WebCenter Content for Primavera
- Automated File Contribution
- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
Monday Oct 13, 2014
Tuesday Jan 21, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jan 21, 2014
If it seems like we've been through this before, well, we have... Note 1592799.1 is entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_45" and it details how to work around the problem. Recently a very similar problem cropped up when Java 1.7.0_51 was released. So, please see Note 1615151.1 entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_51" for a solution to the problem.