- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 126.96.36.199.13 Bundle Patch is Here!
- WebCenter 188.8.131.52.0 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
- WebCenter Content 11gR1 dot8 Bundle Patch 11 (184.108.40.206.11) Released
- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 220.127.116.11.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
Monday Oct 13, 2014
Tuesday Jan 21, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jan 21, 2014
If it seems like we've been through this before, well, we have... Note 1592799.1 is entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_45" and it details how to work around the problem. Recently a very similar problem cropped up when Java 1.7.0_51 was released. So, please see Note 1615151.1 entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_51" for a solution to the problem.