- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 184.108.40.206.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
- Learn, Connect and Explore at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- New Categories for "Problem Types" Available to Create New SRs!
- Prepare for My Oracle Support (MOS) Release 14.3—Browser Requirements
Monday Oct 13, 2014
Tuesday Jan 21, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jan 21, 2014
If it seems like we've been through this before, well, we have... Note 1592799.1 is entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_45" and it details how to work around the problem. Recently a very similar problem cropped up when Java 1.7.0_51 was released. So, please see Note 1615151.1 entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_51" for a solution to the problem.