- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- WebCenter Content Server; Patching Changes
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) Best Practices for Using Oracle Text Search (OTS) - Part 1: Gathering Information about the Text Index
- WebCenter Content 12c is Here!
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015! All about WebCenter, Support, and More
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content: Performance Tuning Part 2
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 220.127.116.11.13 Bundle Patch is Here!
- WebCenter 18.104.22.168.2 is Here!
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content - Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g
Monday Oct 13, 2014
Tuesday Jan 21, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jan 21, 2014
If it seems like we've been through this before, well, we have... Note 1592799.1 is entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_45" and it details how to work around the problem. Recently a very similar problem cropped up when Java 1.7.0_51 was released. So, please see Note 1615151.1 entitled, "WebCenter Content Server Admin Applets Failing after Java Plugin Upgraded to Java 1.7.0_51" for a solution to the problem.