By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
PRODUCT COMMUNITY: Oracle WebCenter Content
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 04:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:30 PM (India Standard Time)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are considering WebCenter Content clusters or who would just like more information about them.
- What is a cluster?
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- What has changed since 10g?
- Documentation and Knowledge Articles
- Content UI clustering
- Inbound Refinery and clusters
- Clustering Process Flow
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1
Topic: WebCenter Content 11g Clusters
Event Number: 255 671 735
Event Passcode: 909090
Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=255671735&t=a
A list of Toll-Free Numbers can be found below.
- Participant US/Canada Dial-in #: 1866 230 1938
- International Toll-Free Numbers
- Alternate International Dial-In #: +44 (0) 1452 562 665
- Conference ID: 84292155