- Framework Folder Support for WebCenter Portal? It's Coming!
- Updating the New WebCenter Content UI (ADF User Interface)
- Subscribe to Get Notifications of Updates, News, Releases and More!
- WebCenter Content's New ADF UI, and IE11
- Free Learning Sessions on Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Support News : March 2014
- Identifying and Fixing WebCenter Content Performance Issues
- Oracle Text Search; How Many is "Too Many?"
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to learn about the latest enhancements to WebCenter Content 18.104.22.168!
- Clustering and High Availability for WebCenter Content Servers
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
IE is a troublesome browser, in that functionality changes from version to version, and sometimes you must set a compatibility variable back to a specific version so that web pages will function properly. This is usually set up, from an end user perspective, via the Compatibility View section of the options page in IE. However, this needs to be done on a per-user basis, and can be problematic for sites with corporate intranets where forcing these administrative actions on users is not a viable option.[Read More]