- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 184.108.40.206.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
- Learn, Connect and Explore at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- New Categories for "Problem Types" Available to Create New SRs!
- Prepare for My Oracle Support (MOS) Release 14.3—Browser Requirements
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
IE is a troublesome browser, in that functionality changes from version to version, and sometimes you must set a compatibility variable back to a specific version so that web pages will function properly. This is usually set up, from an end user perspective, via the Compatibility View section of the options page in IE. However, this needs to be done on a per-user basis, and can be problematic for sites with corporate intranets where forcing these administrative actions on users is not a viable option.[Read More]