- Oracle Text Search; How Many is "Too Many?"
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to learn about the latest enhancements to WebCenter Content 184.108.40.206!
- Clustering and High Availability for WebCenter Content Servers
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- Heightened Awareness Required for Patch MLR3 for WebCenter Content 220.127.116.11
- IMPORTANT: My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- Java Release 51 Broke My Admin Applets (Again)!
- How to Create a WCC Component to Add a HTML Head Tag
- Top 15 solution documents for WebCenter Content
- So, You Want the New Oracle ADF User Interface for WebCenter Content Server?
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
IE is a troublesome browser, in that functionality changes from version to version, and sometimes you must set a compatibility variable back to a specific version so that web pages will function properly. This is usually set up, from an end user perspective, via the Compatibility View section of the options page in IE. However, this needs to be done on a per-user basis, and can be problematic for sites with corporate intranets where forcing these administrative actions on users is not a viable option.[Read More]