- Support for Records Manager (URM) and WebCenter Content 12c
- ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Enterprise Capture General Functionality and Information - Jun 22nd
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.160509
- OIT OPATCH 188.8.131.52 FOR 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0, AND/OR 22.214.171.124.0
- Bundle Patch Update: Oracle WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.160404
- Oracle WebCenter Content for Primavera
- Automated File Contribution
- Advisor Webcast:WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM - Feb 17th
- New "Guided Resolutions" Help, when Creating Service Requests (SRs)
- WebCenter Content Server; Patching Changes
Tuesday May 17, 2016
Tuesday Jan 12, 2016
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Jan 12, 2016
ADVISOR WEBCAST: WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM
- Presented on Wednesday, February 17, 2016
This one hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use WebCenter Content. This session focuses on new release information including WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM. It also includes a brief discussion on the future roadmap for WebCenter Content.
Overview of new features of WebCenter Content 12c
- WebCenter Imaging embedded
- Digital Asset Management improvements
- Content UI improvements
- Desktop Integration Suite improvements
Overview of Documents Cloud Service
- File Access/Sync
- Application Integration
- Document Collaboration
Overview of Hybrid ECM
- Integration with on-premise WebCenter Content
- External Collaboration
Duration: 1 hrRecording of this webcast is available at the link below:
The slides presented in this webcast are available at the link below:
Advisor Webcast: WebCenter Content 12c, Documents Cloud Service and Hybrid ECM (PDF Slides)
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1 .
Monday May 11, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on May 11, 2015
Gain knowledge of setting up, populating, analyzing and improving performance of Oracle Text Search (OTS) for Oracle Database 11g.
- Presented on Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- What does the Oracle Text Search index look like?
- How does the Oracle Text Search index get populated?
- Analyzing Searches
- Performance and Fragmentation
- Types of index rebuilds and how to improve time
- External Search Collection using Oracle Text Search
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1.
Watch the recording of this webcast here: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/lsr.php?RCID=da25dd669fd7f3e1a8fb5e2f4b12660b
You can download the slides for this presentation from here: AW_WCC_TEXTsearch_V12c5.pdf
Monday Feb 09, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
PRODUCT COMMUNITY: Oracle WebCenter Content
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 04:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:30 PM (India Standard Time)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are considering WebCenter Content clusters or who would just like more information about them.
- What is a cluster?
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- What has changed since 10g?
- Documentation and Knowledge Articles
- Content UI clustering
- Inbound Refinery and clusters
- Clustering Process Flow
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1
Topic: WebCenter Content 11g Clusters
Event Number: 255 671 735
Event Passcode: 909090
Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=255671735&t=a
A list of Toll-Free Numbers can be found below.
- Participant US/Canada Dial-in #: 1866 230 1938
- International Toll-Free Numbers
- Alternate International Dial-In #: +44 (0) 1452 562 665
- Conference ID: 84292155
Friday Aug 15, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 15, 2014
more than 2,500 sessions, dozens of hands-on labs, hundreds of demos,
four Exhibition Halls, and countless meet-ups, Oracle OpenWorld is the
place to learn, share, and network.
Planning ahead is always a smart move and here are some links to help you plan your Oracle OpenWorld schedule.
You will hear directly from Oracle Thought leaders, Oracle Support experts and their peers about how to succeed across the Oracle stack—from Oracle Consulting Thought Leader sessions dedicated to the cloud to hands on demos showing the value of My Oracle Support—Oracle Open World is your one stop shop for everything Oracle.
Featured sessions include:
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on an ERP Cloud Strategy?
- Modernize Your Analytics Solutions
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on a CX Cloud Strategy?
- Best Practices for Deploying a DBaaS in a Private Cloud Model
Visit the Support & Services Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer. With 500 Services experts, 50+ sessions, networking events and demos of powerful new support tools, customers will find relevant, useful information about how Oracle Services enables the success of their Oracle hardware and software investments.
Thursday Aug 07, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 07, 2014
Wednesday Apr 09, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Apr 09, 2014
Each session runs 2 hours and will provide an in-depth look into each topic. There will be demos, a question and answer session as well as a brief overview of next steps for those who require more detailed training.[Read More]
Tuesday Apr 01, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Apr 01, 2014
See the latest Fusion Middleware Support News : March 2014!
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 21, 2014
When: March 27, 2014 at 11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT, 9:00 am MT, 8:00 am PT, 4:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 28, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Jan 28, 2014
On January 31, 2014, we plan to migrate the My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) to the same platform used for the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) forums.[Read More]