- Finding "End of Support" Information for Fusion Middleware
- Attend this LIVE Webcast to Learn about WebCenter Content 11g Clusters on March 11th!
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 188.8.131.52.9 Bundle Patch
- Locating Archived Notes for Great Info on Older Versions
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service
- Microsoft IE May or May NOT Serve Java
- Guided Resolutions when Creating a Service Request (SR)
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
- Learn, Connect and Explore at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- New Categories for "Problem Types" Available to Create New SRs!
Wednesday Mar 25, 2015
Monday Feb 09, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
PRODUCT COMMUNITY: Oracle WebCenter Content
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 04:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:30 PM (India Standard Time)
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who are considering WebCenter Content clusters or who would just like more information about them.
- What is a cluster?
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- What has changed since 10g?
- Documentation and Knowledge Articles
- Content UI clustering
- Inbound Refinery and clusters
- Clustering Process Flow
Duration: 1 hr
Current Schedule and Archived Downloads can be found in Note 740966.1
Topic: WebCenter Content 11g Clusters
Event Number: 255 671 735
Event Passcode: 909090
Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=255671735&t=a
A list of Toll-Free Numbers can be found below.
- Participant US/Canada Dial-in #: 1866 230 1938
- International Toll-Free Numbers
- Alternate International Dial-In #: +44 (0) 1452 562 665
- Conference ID: 84292155
Thursday Jan 22, 2015
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Jan 22, 2015
Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 184.108.40.206.9 bundle patch was released on January 20, 2015!
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released.
This patch bundle can be downloaded from Patch 20022599: WEBCENTER CONTENT BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.9.
For further information, please see the following documents:
- Links to One-Off/Interim and Fully Released Patches for Oracle WebCenter Content, 11g (MLR numbers/links) (Doc ID 1509747.1)
- How to Keep Your WebCenter Content Products Up to Date with Current Patches (Doc ID 1414613.1)
Monday Jan 05, 2015
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jan 05, 2015
Monday Oct 27, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Oct 27, 2014
Monday Oct 13, 2014
Thursday Oct 02, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Oct 02, 2014
Anyone logging Service Requests recently might have noticed changes to some of the available options.
Oracle is enhancing My Oracle Support (MOS) to provide a new Guided Resolution feature to help streamline the process for solving common software and hardware issues.
This feature is designed to guide you to a technical resolution for known issues by using fact-driven logic based on your specific situation and/or configuration.
The following screenshot shows what you will see if a guided resolution flow is available, in this case for WebCenter Content (WCC) Installation Issues and Troubleshooting. Notice the yellow box that says Guided resolution has been activated. This is what tells you there is a guided resolution for that Problem Type.
The goal is for users to get access to Oracle best practices for diagnosing issues across key product areas while retaining the flexibility of filing an SR in the event that a solution is not found.
The following screen shot shows the start of a guided resolution with the list of options available.
The WebCenter Content Problem Types that currently have Guided Resolutions in MOS are:
- 1. Installation > Installation Issues and Troubleshooting
- 1. Installation > High Availability - Clustering
- 2. Configuration and Administration > Searching and Indexing
- 2. Configuration and Administration > High Availability - Clustering
- 4. Runtime Issues, Performance and Monitoring > Searching and Indexing
- 5. Product Usage and Application Development > Content UI
- 7. Security > Active Directory
- 7. Security > Content Server Security / Authentication
- 7. Security > Credential Map
- 7. Security > LDAP
- 7. Security > OAM
- 7. Security > OSSO
Click here to reference the official statement on the Guided Resolution Feature (PDF).
|Please be aware that Guided Resolutions are being constantly improved with new flows and will incorporate more products|
We encourage you to send feedback on your experience by selecting the "Contact Us" link from My Oracle Support and then selecting Problem Type "General issues with MOS" >> "Software-MOS Feedback/Enhancement Request."
Your feedback helps drive our ongoing efforts to enhance your My Oracle Support experience.
Friday Aug 15, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 15, 2014
more than 2,500 sessions, dozens of hands-on labs, hundreds of demos,
four Exhibition Halls, and countless meet-ups, Oracle OpenWorld is the
place to learn, share, and network.
Planning ahead is always a smart move and here are some links to help you plan your Oracle OpenWorld schedule.
You will hear directly from Oracle Thought leaders, Oracle Support experts and their peers about how to succeed across the Oracle stack—from Oracle Consulting Thought Leader sessions dedicated to the cloud to hands on demos showing the value of My Oracle Support—Oracle Open World is your one stop shop for everything Oracle.
Featured sessions include:
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on an ERP Cloud Strategy?
- Modernize Your Analytics Solutions
- Is Your Organization Trying to Focus on a CX Cloud Strategy?
- Best Practices for Deploying a DBaaS in a Private Cloud Model
Visit the Support & Services Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer. With 500 Services experts, 50+ sessions, networking events and demos of powerful new support tools, customers will find relevant, useful information about how Oracle Services enables the success of their Oracle hardware and software investments.
Thursday Aug 07, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Aug 07, 2014
Monday Aug 04, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Aug 04, 2014
Tuesday Jul 15, 2014
By Alanboucher-Oracle on Jul 15, 2014
If you have a CSI number, then you are eligible for technical support for your Oracle products using the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal.
With the rollout of My Oracle Support 14.3 on July 18, 2014, there will be changes to certified browsers.
If your browser is not upgraded, you may encounter issues or receive unexpected results and the solution will be to move to the certified browser. Fixes will not be generated for browsers that are no longer supported.
Check your browser version before July 18 to minimize any adverse impact later, when you do need to use MOS for any research or to file an SR.
Monday Jun 16, 2014
By Ken Walker-Oracle on Jun 16, 2014
Oracle has released bundle patches for both WebCenter Content and Portal in April 2014 which bring home the support for FrameworkFolders. These patches will bring these products to version 18.104.22.168.3.[Read More]