We are glad to announce that the following Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive patches were released on October 15, 2013.Bundle Patches
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 18.104.22.168.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 188.8.131.52.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 126.96.36.199.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 18.104.22.168.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 22.214.171.124.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 126.96.36.199 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
- Oracle Exalogic 188.8.131.52.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 184.108.40.206.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 220.127.116.11.6 PSUs.
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
For more information:
- Oracle JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Security Service 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle WebCache 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 18.104.22.168.0