By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off.
More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
Learn. Connect. Explore with Oracle Support and Services
Oracle Support and Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 40+ sessions,
- a Support Stars Bar,
- a My Oracle Support Community Meet up,
- demos of powerful new support tools.
- Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware,
- how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment,
- tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments,
- and more...
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!