Welcome to the NEW Identity Management Proactive Support Blog
By Irina Donaldson - Moderator -Oracle on Apr 12, 2013
WelcomeThis is our first post and as such it is an opportunity to introduce ourselves and our mission.
Who Are we?We are a small team of Support engineers working within the Middleware Identity Management Product Set. This includes:
- Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Internet Directory
- Oracle Virtual Directory
- Oracle Unified Directory
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition
- and about 20 other products
- To improve customer knowledge by informing and sharing with you our experiences with the products
- To inform you of ways to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
- To enable a faster resolution of problems when they occur
Our Team Activities
- Enhancing and maintaining our knowledge base
- Improving our product diagnostic capabilities
- Improving the product documentation
- Coordinating issues and questions with Product Management and Development
- Communicating all new features and releases
- Raising awareness of new documents, tools, etc.
- Maintaining an open channel for feedback and responding appropriately
Our hope is that this blog will serve as a two-way communication channel. Although we obviously want new resources to be utilized we are also very interested in feedback on what we can improve. Many suggestions we can act on immediately while others may take more time but all of them will be acknowledged and followed up on.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you. Please feel free to comment on any article.