By Irina Donaldson - Moderator -Oracle on Oct 16, 2013
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 126.96.36.199.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 220.127.116.11.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 188.8.131.52.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 184.108.40.206.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 126.96.36.199.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 188.8.131.52.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 184.108.40.206 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 220.127.116.11.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 18.104.22.168.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 22.214.171.124.6 PSUs.
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Security Service 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle WebCache 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
For more information:
- Master Notes on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching
- PSU and CPU October 2013 Availability Document
- Critical Patch Update Advisory - October 2013