By Irina Donaldson - Moderator -Oracle on Jul 05, 2013
Have you heard of our A-Team? Do you know that they have a new website called A-Team Chronicles?
If you have engaged Oracle Consulting, filed a service request, or worked with our Sales team, you may have indirectly worked with them.
Their global team of Enterprise Architects, Solution Specialists and Software Engineers provides guidance on implementation best practices, architecture, troubleshooting and how best to use Oracle products to solve customer business needs. They handle our toughest situations, hardest problems, greatest challenges.
AND -- they have just finished compiling and organizing a ton of content that YOU can access! Their Identity Management content can be found here, but don't stop there. They have content in lots of other areas too, including the Cloud, engineered systems. Select the link at the top right for Fusion Middleware to get a full listing.
Some recent additions include:
- OAM 11g: The Policy Migration Strategy
- How to secure Web Services exposed by OAAM Server (oaam_server)
- a 4-part series on Kerberos Authentication, RBAC and SAML identity propagation in OAG
- Starting OID 11g with Upstart
- Virtual Directory Performance Tuning Guidelines
- A checklist for OIM go live
- Loading unique passwords with OIM bulk load
- Converting SSL certificate generated by a 3rd party to an Oracle Wallet
- Attaching OWSM policies to JRF-based web services clients
There is a handy Search bar that you can use to find articles on topics that have been puzzling you lately. Try it out and let us know how it goes!