By Irina Donaldson - Moderator -Oracle on Jun 19, 2013
Have you been dreaming about a day when there would be one for OAM 11g?
In that case, you will be jumping with joy!
The ICs receive HUGE numbers of hits. Our most popular one, the OIM one, has had over 12,000 hits since we implemented it about a year and a half ago. And the OID one is not all that far behind, coming up on 11,000 hits.
Our DSEE IC has helped solve almost 300 Service Requests.
Including each of the IdM products, and counting each IC article as a separate entity, we have 40 ICs.
This is the reason we have collected the most useful OAM knowledge articles, Oracle University and Documentation links, links to White Papers, OTN download site, patch information, etc, and organized it into something that might help you at any stage in your OAM environment -- from planning and installation, to troubleshooting.
So, where is this magical creature? Start here:
- Information Center: Oracle Access Manager 11g and later [Article ID 1533853.2]
- Information Center : Overview Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) [Article ID 1418884.2]
- Information Center: COREid Access [Article ID 1381256.2]
- Information Center: Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) [Article ID 1375711.2]
- Information Center: Oracle Directory Services - ODS Plus [Article ID 1434999.2]
- Information Center: Oracle Identity Manager Release 11g and later [Article ID 1346075.2]
- Information Center: Oracle Internet Directory 11g and later [Article ID 1346624.2]
- Information Center: Oracle Virtual Directory 11g and later [Article ID 1472010.2]
- Finding 11g OID Documentation: Using OID [Article ID 1452654.2]
Have you found some content that should be listed in one of these? Please post a Comment and we'll add it.
Happy Trails :)