By Torben Hein -Oracle on Mar 25, 2013
- setting up Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) against EPM
- use Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware with EPM
- use the Oracle Diagnostic Framework (ODF) with EPM
- use JRockit Mission Control with EPM
This and more will be demonstrated (and recorded for later consumption)
by Maurice on Wednesday 27th of march 2013.
Simply register for our:
Advisor Webcast "EPM Log Hide and Seek (with generic Oracle tools)"
via the webex site:
You can get some more information about this specific webcast on the registration page above, or via its KM Document: EPM Log Hide and Seek (with generic Oracle tools) (Doc ID 1523871.1)
A few things to mention in case you are not familiar with Oracles Advisor Webcast format:
- It is free of charge !!!
- the technology of choice is webex for the event
- we transmit the sound via the Audio Broadcast within webex, but the sound quality is usually better if you dial in to the telefone conference
- you can listen in from pretty much any device (check out the webex app from their website)
- you do not need to be an Oracle customer or have an Oracle login to attend - just register for the webcast with your email
- All Advisor Webcasts are recorded and can be consumed later from the Advisor Webcast Archives
- Advisor Webcasts do exist for nearly every Product line within Oracle - see KM Doc "Advisor Webcasts: Current Schedule and Archived recordings (Doc ID 740966.1)"
We hope to see many of you on Wednesday.