By Torben Hein -Oracle on Jun 20, 2012
Some of the older parts of EPM that have been replaced with newer software will phase out after January 2013.
For most of these the 11.1.1.x Series will be the last release.
They will then only be supported via sustaining support (see policy).
We have notes about:
- the Essbase Excel Add In (replaced by SmartView which nearly achieved functionality parity with release 184.108.40.206.102)
Oracle Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in Statement of Direction (Doc ID 1466700.1)
- Hyperion Data Integration Management (replaced by Oracle Data Integrator ( ODI ))
Hyperion Data Integration Management Statement of Direction (Doc ID 1267051.1)
- Hyperion Enterprise and Enterprise Reporting (replaced by HFM)
Hyperion Enterprise and Hyperion Enterprise Reporting Statement of Direction (Doc ID 1396504.1)
- Hyperion Business Rules (replaced by Calculation Manager)
Hyperion Business Rules Statement of Direction (Doc ID 1448421.1)
- Oracle Visual Explorer (this one phased out in June 11 already - just in case anyone missed it)
Oracle Essbase Visual Explorer Statement of Direction (Doc ID 1327945.1)
For a complete list of the Supported Lifetimes, please review the
"Oracle Lifetime Support Policy for Applications"