By Torben Hein -Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
| Leave out your shoes early this year!
On December 5th Saint Nicolas has something to put into them...
This time it is Matt Lontchar presenting the setup and use of Data Relationship Modeling ( DRM ) with Hyperion EPMA (to be then used with Planning and or HFM)
In this one-hour session he will demonstrate the setup and configuration of a Data Relationship Management application for chart of accounts management with Oracle General Ledger and dimension management for Oracle EPM System applications such as Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning.
Key Points will be:
- Configuring Data Relationship Management for Oracle GL and EPM Architect integration
- Configuring Hyperion Foundation Services (Weblogic, Web Services Manager, Shared Services)
- Deploying and configuring the DRM Web Service
- Setting up Oracle General Ledger for DRM integration
- Configuring EPM Architect for DRM integration
So - treat yourself for some pre-season "chocolate" and join in on this webcast.