By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Dec 10, 2013
Have you registered for today's Advisor Webcast yet?
OBIEE 11g Diagnostics Tools and How to Use Them
Following on from our previous Blog post [link] for an upcoming Advisor Webcast - the day has arrived!
Today's (10-Dec-2013) Advisor Webcast will commence:
- 3:00 pm GMT Time (London, GMT)
- 4:00 pm Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)
- 10:00 am USA Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
- 9:00 am USA Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
- 8:00 am USA Mountain Time
- 7:00 am USA Pacific Time
This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users to learn more about the different diagnostic tools available with OBIEE and how to use them to resolve problems and errors in OBIEE.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Know all the diagnostic tools available
- Where to find their output
- How to use them to troubleshoot problems
For additional information refer to
OBIEE 11g Diagnostics Tools and How to Use Them [ Doc ID 1599274.1]
- Chrome version 32 and later
- Firefox version 26 and later.
If you will be using FireFox v.26 or Chrome v.32 to join an Advisor Webcast, please review the following information: