By Lia Nowodworska - Oracle-Oracle on Jan 31, 2014
If you are ever needing to know what the latest cumulative patches are for DAC look no further than the following articles:
What is the latest Cumulative Patch for DAC 10.1.3.4.1?
Doc ID 1365152.1
What is the latest Cumulative Patch for DAC 18.104.22.168.4?
Doc ID 1616861.1
Being cumulative means you can apply them without needing to apply previous patches, all fixes from previous patches are incorporated.
Direct links for the January 2014 Cumulative Patches:
Instructions for obtaining the January patches from within My Oracle Support:
1. Log into https://support.oracle.com
2. Navigate to "Patches and Updates" tab
- For the 22.214.171.124.4 January Patch
- Enter 18125904 for "Patch Name Or Number" in the Patch Search section and click Search
- It should find "DAC 126.96.36.199.4 STANDALONE CUMULATIVE PATCH - JAN 2014" patch
- For the 10.1.3.4.1 January Patch
- Enter 18119302 for "Patch Name Or Number" in the Patch Search section and click Search
- It should find "DAC 10.1.3.4.1 CUMULATIVE PATCH FOR BI APPS - JAN 2014" patch