- OBIEE 12c: Quick Reference For Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise 12c Upgrade From 12.2.1 to 22.214.171.124
- Patch Set Update - Hyperion Planning 126.96.36.199.005 is now available!
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 8.12 and Diagnostic Assistant (DA) 2.11 now available!
- Patch Set Update: Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 188.8.131.52.702
- Patch Set Update: Hyperion Shared Services 184.108.40.206.702
- Patch Set Update: Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager 220.127.116.11.006
- Patch Set Update: Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management 18.104.22.168.121
- Patch Set Updates for Hyperion Essbase 22.214.171.124.010
- Business Analytics Monthly Index - May 2016
- EPM Patch Set Updates - May 2016
Friday Jan 08, 2016
Wednesday Sep 16, 2015
By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Sep 16, 2015
To register for Oracle OpenWorld 2015 visit: Registration
Stay updated with Oracle OpenWorld 2015 via:
Monday Feb 18, 2013
By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Feb 18, 2013
Great news - the dates for ODTUG BI/EPM Conference in Melbourne (Australia) have been announced:
21st & 22nd March 2013
Over the 2 days you will hear from presenters covering various Oracle BI & EPM products with information including enhancement tips, tricks and techniques.
Not only does the conference offer you to hear direct from the presenters but also a great opportunity to "meet & greet" between sessions.
To kick-start Day 1 you will hear from Haleem Jan Babar (Oracle Director of EPM BI Architecture & Technology APAC) for the "Keynote: What's Coming in Oracle Bi and EPM". Proactive Support will also be in attendance, with Paul Anderson presenting on various Support avenues including recent changes and resources & systems available to you.
Want to know more?
Visit the full agenda - available at:
Are you interested in Oracle User Conferences around the world?
A summary of upcoming events where Proactive Support will be attending is available in blog entry "Team Schedule".
My Oracle Support (MOS)
- Oracle Support Services and Resources
- EPM Error Correction Policy (login required)
- EPM 11g Grace Periods for Error Correction (login required)
- Oracle Technical Support Policies - General
- Oracle Software Technical Support Policies (PDF)
- Oracle Lifetime Support Policies - General
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Fusion Middleware Products (PDF)
- Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Applications (PDF)
- Supported Platforms - BI
- Supported Platforms - EPM
EPM Blogs and User groups
- BI & Analytics Pulse blog
- BI Pulse
- Exalytics and OBIEE
- FMW - proactive blog
- Hyperion im Klartext
- OBI by Backboord
- Oracle Product Assurance
- Oracle Support JAPAN
- Rittman Mead
- Think FDM
- YouTube - EPM Channel
- fishing with FDMEE
- Essbase Labs
- TimTow's Blog
- Camerons Blog
- Edward Roske's Blog
- John Goodwin's Blog
- Network 54 - Essbase Users
- The Finnish Hyperion Guy
- The I.T. Side - Eric Helmer's blog
- metavero.com - John A. Booth's blog
- EPM blog - on blogs.oracle.com
- Oracle A-Team Chronicles
- Oracle A-Team Chronicles (BICS)
- Linked In - Official Oracle Business Analytics group
- Linked In - Hyperion EPM Info