- OBIEE Version 188.8.131.52.140415 Now Released
- Hyperion Planning Data Forms
- OBIEE 184.108.40.206.x - End of Error Correction Support
- Enterprise Performance Management Mobile 220.127.116.11.500
- Advisor Webcast: Troubleshooting Essbase Analytics Link
- Hyperion Planning JVM OutOfMemory
- Business Analytics Monthly Index - March 2014
- EPM Patch Set Updates - March 2014
- Advisor Webcasts Recordings for March 2014 Sessions
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 - Registrations Now Open
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Monday Feb 17, 2014
Tuesday Oct 15, 2013
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Oct 15, 2013
So you're reading this blog and its all pretty cool but have you ever wondered who are these "Proactive" people behind the blog and what exactly do they do?
Well here's a visual to help you out. It pretty much sums up our tasks:
The Business Analytics Proactive team are a team of 11 engineers located worldwide focused on getting information out to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We're close to the SR-handling arm of the org so we get to know the common hurdles and questions coming in.
Our job is to try to pre-empt these questions thereby improving your overall experience with our products.
We also get involved in knowledge management, product improvements, diagnostics and testing.
So say hello to :
- Paul (AU, Brio/BI+)
- Nancy (US, Essbase)
- Debbie (UK, Essbase/OBIEE)
- Greg (UK, HFM)
- Tanya (US, OBIEE, HFM)
- Mel (UK, HFM/Enterprise)
- Martin (DE, OBIEE)
- Ian (UK, OBIEE)
- Julie (UK, WCP/OBIEE )
- Maurice (UK, BI/automation) and
- Torben (DE, Essbase)
You'll see them pop up on LinkedIn occasionally as well as in MOS Communities and you may even bump into them during a SIG or user group. We'll let you know where they'll be loitering next in the 'Meet the team' section.
Tuesday Mar 05, 2013
By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Mar 05, 2013
Now Available - Business Analytics Support News Volume 7
The March 2013 Volume 7 edition provides a wide range of information for the Business Intelligence BI and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
The Support News not only provides a “one-stop” reference point for Oracle Business Analytics ... with information for communities, webcasts, training modules, and more ... it also contains featured topics including:
- OBIEE Tuning Whitepaper
- Remote Diagnostic Agent 4.30
- A Different Way To Get Answers
- Oracle BI Applications 18.104.22.168
- Exalytics Patching Policy
- Hyperion Business Rules Migration to Calculation Manager
- Patching and Maintenance Advisor - EPM
To access and subscribe to your copy of Support News visit
'My Oracle Support' Doc ID 1347131.1
Ensure to check out the how to utilize "Hot Topic" feature section - watch the video to learn how. This will allow you to subscribe to Product Support news - and never miss future updates.
Thursday Dec 06, 2012
Thursday Sep 06, 2012
By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Sep 06, 2012
The latest edition of Business Analytics Support News is now available.
You can read our quarterly newsletter
Volume 5 Doc ID 1347131.1Featured topics include
- details on Smartview 64-Bit Support
- Patch Set Update information for various products
- Social Media for EPM Documentation
- plus more
Did you miss any of the newsletters and want to find archived copies?
Volumes one to four are all listed on the
News Index Doc ID 1347159.1
To ensure you don't miss out on future releases and recent changes you can subscribe to the Product News.
More details about the subscription are outlined in the volume 5 "Subscribe to Product Support News" section.
EPM Blogs and User groups
- BI & Analytics Pulse blog
- BI Pulse
- Exalytics and OBIEE
- OBI by Backboord
- Oracle Product Assurance
- Oracle Support JAPAN
- Rittman Mead
- YouTube - EPM Channel
- fishing with FDMEE
- hyp3d on hyp3rion
- Essbase Labs
- TimTow's Blog
- Camerons Blog
- Edward Roske's Blog
- Essbase Blog
- John Goodwin's Blog
- Network 54 - Essbase Users
- The Finnish Hyperion Guy
- metavero.com - John A. Booth's blog
- EPM Stream
- EPM blog - on blogs.oracle.com
- Hyped Biz
- Hyperion EPM Info - LinkedIn-page