By Torben Hein -Oracle on Apr 13, 2012
Oracle’s EPM System Development Team is pleased to announce General Availability of Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System release 126.96.36.199. This release is available on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud ( https://edelivery.oracle.com).
This is a localized release available in multiple languages. See "System Requirements and Supported Platforms for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System 188.8.131.52" ( http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/fusion-certification-100350.html) for details.
In this release, EPM System products extend the new features and products offered with release 184.108.40.206. Please visit the product "New Features Guides" ( http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/index.htm), available in the Enterprise Performance Management System Documentation Library for more information.
- Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager has replaced
Oracle Hyperion Business Rules as the mechanism for designing and managing
business rules, therefore, Business Rules is no longer released with EPM System
Release 220.127.116.11. If you are applying 18.104.22.168 as a maintenance release, or
upgrading to Release 22.214.171.124, and have been using Business Rules in an earlier
release, you must migrate to Calculation Manager rules in Release 126.96.36.199. See
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Installation and Configuration
- The EPM System Media pack on Oracle Software Delivery
Cloud has been simplified. Software downloads have been merged together.
See the Media Pack Readme for a list of downloads needed for your
- IBM WebSphere 188.8.131.52+ (AS, ND) is now supported as
an application server. Documentation about deploying to WebSphere is in
the chapter titled “Deploying EPM System Products to WebSphere Application
Server” in the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Installation and
- FireFox 10.x+ and Internet Explorer 9 are now
supported Web browsers.
- Microsoft Office 2010 64 bit is now supported.
- Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI) Client Installers
are now provided for Oracle Essbase Client, Oracle Essbase Administration
Services Console, Oracle Essbase Studio Console, and Oracle Hyperion Financial
- Online Help content for EPM System products is served from a central Oracle download location, which reduces the download and installation time for EPM System. You can also install and configure online Help to run locally. For more information, see the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Installation and Configuration Guide.
For more information on , please see the “Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System, Release 184.108.40.206.000 Readme ( http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/epm_1112200_readme.pdf).