Video on Hyperion Tax Provision
By Lia Nowodworska - Oracle-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
( in via Jan)
EPM Information Development has asked us to remind you about the new video available for Hyperion Tax Provision.
You can view it on the OracleEPMWebcasts YouTube channel
An information rich 4:40 minutes of your time.
So please take a look.
The video gives a brief overview of the main features of Hyperion Tax Provision. You will learn ...
- That Tax Provision and reporting System builds on the Hyperion Financial Close Reporting Platform
- That much of the Tax Provision flow process is similar to the Financial Close Process and that the modules have been aligned to work together very closely.
- That HTP enables you to integrate Book- and Tax Reporting on a common platform.
- That It uses the technology of HFM, ties in with SmartView and can be used with Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- That the native integration between the Financial System and the Tax System creates transparency for the Tax Departments and removes bottlenecks in the tax process.
More technical information can be found here:
If you have another 45 minutes to spare and want to get into greater detail, then you can check out the recording of an Advisor Webcast that we did earlier last year:
You can find this via
KM Doc Oracle Business Analytics Advisor Webcast Schedule and Archive Recordings (Doc ID 1456233.1)
-> Select the Tab "Archived 2013" and it is the third from the top:
"Oracle Hyperion Tax Provision - Features and Overview with Demo"
If you have questions towards that Advisor Webcast, you may participate in the
(layout and post: Torben, authorized: Lia)