Using HPCM, HSF or DRM? Finding your Community just got easier!
By Torben Hein -Oracle on May 23, 2014
( in via Mel )
We are pleased to announce that the name for the
Hyperion Other Products Community (MOSC)
has been changed to
Until now it was impossible to find this Community when searching for HPCM, HSF or DRM directly under:
The following products are still covered as before, with the addition of Smartview and ODI:
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM)
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA)
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services (HSS)
- Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM)
- Oracle Hyperion Crystal Ball (CB)
- Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF)
- Oracle Hyperion Data Integration Management (DIM)
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise & Hyperion Enterprise Reporting (HE/HER)
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard (HPS)
- NEW: Smartview
- NEW: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Just add the product to the subject field
e.g. HPCM: Error: "Failed to authenticate with token..."
This will help Community member know the product area your question is related to.
My Oracle Support Communities are a great way to get answers to your questions, collaborate with others and share our knowledge.
Did you know that there is an easy way to stay updated the Communities of interest? Just click the "Follow" button.
Once "Following" this will also add the subspace to your profile "Places" list - which is a great way to quickly access those subspaces. These can be listed by simply selecting:
- Your Profile Picture (Avatar) | Places
Have you changed your username?
Please see the My Oracle Support Community - How to complete your profile setup. [ Video 2 ] Doc ID 1614358.1
We hope to see your questions in this Community.
If you are new to the My Oracle Support Communities (MOSC) you may like to visit:
(layout and post: Torben, authorized: Lia)