Reminder -> Webcast: Catch the Pulse of EPM in Enterprise Manager
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Jul 17, 2012
For all those of you who have been looking for a way to monitor the health of your EPM System at runtime, you may want to attend todays:
Advisor Webcast "Catch the Pulse of EPM".
You can find the details and registration information in KM Note "Catch the Pulse of EPM 11.1.2.x in Enterprise Manager (Doc ID 1466864.1)"
Remember - as with all Advisor Webcasts:
- registration / participation is free
- toll free phone lines and audio streaming are available
- you do not even need to be on the Oracle network to register (just follow this direct link)
- you only got to spend one hour of your time
From the list of contents of this webcast:
- Attendees will learn to set up Enterprise Manager (em/console/dms) and collect useful information, slicing and dicing logs.
- Installing/enabling Enterprise Manager
- Identification of proactive and reactive functions in these tools that relate to Enterprise Performance Management.
- Identify the context of collecting information with these tools versus other available tools
As Maurice is running this one, it is likely that you also hear a word about RDA as well.
So - tune in to "radio Bauhahn", listen and learn