RDA Version 8.03 Released
By Lia Nowodworska - Oracle-Oracle on Mar 13, 2014
Changes incorporated this time include:
- Facilities were added to access SQL Server and DB2 databases (in addition to the Oracle database) in the Hyperion1112_HIR profile (hopefully the start of similar expansions in other modules). This feature is limited to the Hyperion Shared Services registry database as accessed via reg.properties.
- Profiles were added to include: Hyperion1112_FDM, Hyperion1112_HDM, Hyperion1112_HPC, Hyperion1112_HPS, and Hyperion1112_HSF.
- Features were added in RDA 8.03 to the following profiles: Hyperion1112_EAS, Hyperion1112_EPM, Hyperion1112_HFM, Hyperion1112_HIR, Hyperion1112_HPC, Hyperion1112_HSS HCVE EPM Server and EPM Client Tools Improvements.
An early release of 'Hyperion' and 'BI' menus in Diagnostic Assistant is bundled with RDA 8.03. Explore these new features by
- Navigating into an RDA 8.03 unzipped home on Microsoft Windows (or Unix/Linux)
- \rda\da\ (or /rda/da/)
- >da.cmd menu (or >da.sh menu)
- >da.cmd startweb (or >da.sh startweb)
- Point browser to "http://localhost:8888" (user 'admin'; password 'welcome1')
- >da.cmd stopweb (or >da.sh stopweb)