Patch (22.214.171.124.103) Released for our old friend Hyperion Enterprise
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
(in via Mel)
Are you still using the Oldie but Goldie Hyperion Enterprise product?
Then you will be pleased to know that Oracle has just released the 126.96.36.199.103 Patch Set Update as Patch:16310606
A few words from the readme file:
Hyperion Enterprise Release 188.8.131.52.103 is a partial installation release. This patch is a cumulative and includes all fixes of PSU 184.108.40.206.101 and PSU 220.127.116.11.102.
You can apply this patch to the following releases:
- Hyperion Enterprise Release 18.104.22.168.000
- Hyperion Enterprise Patch Set Update 22.214.171.124.101
- Hyperion Enterprise Patch Set Update 126.96.36.199.102
This patch set can be used with these Web browsers:
- Firefox 188.8.131.52, 3.5.x and 3.6.x
- Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese.
If you have any questions, why not post them to the Hyperion Enterprise and Hyperion Enterprise Reporting Community?