Oracle University: Hyperion Strategic Finance 11.1.2 Essentials
By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Jan 29, 2014
The Oracle University have announced a NEW course on their curriculum listing:
The course is aimed at Financial Analysts, End User and Business Analysts. During the course:
- learn how to use Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance.
- review the account structure, maintain sub accounts, and data views.
- analyze account assumptions by drilling down on accounts.
- learn about forecast methods, and about changing scenarios and comparing data under different scenarios.
- review consolidation structures, and entity characteristics, and assign scenarios to consolidation structures.
- establish target values for accounts, and you perform sensitivity analysis to evaluate the impact on key variables when you change selected account values.
- prepare reports and review financial statements.
- set funding options.
- undertake exercises that provide hands-on practice.
Where there are no scheduled courses you may express your interest in adding a future class by "Register a Request".
Interested in Oracle University courses for Hyperion products? Visit "Hyperion Categories"
- Classroom Training: You train in person at an Oracle or partner facility. Includes in-class demonstrations and hands-on labs.
- Live Virtual Class (LVC): You watch live classes as they're happening, in real-time, from anywhere with an Internet connection. Oracle University Instructors teach live students in a "virtual" classroom; you attend these courses online. Includes demonstrations and hands-on labs.