OBIEE problems with Chrome (update 30)
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Oct 08, 2013
(in via Akhter)
You may have noticed that OBIEE 22.214.171.124.1 has a problem with the latest Google Chrome update 30 ( specifically version 30.0.1599.66 ).
I was informed by Support that Development is aware of the issue and we have multiple open Bugs logged for this.
Symptoms may include (but are not limited to):
- not being able to edit an Analysis in Answers
- not being able to view the catalog
- popups are blocked although they are specifically allowed
- In nqsserver.log, it generates some 'FailedAuthentication : The security token can not be authenticated'
- When opening the 'Catalog' it just freeze the screen.
- When opening a report, you get
'View Display Error'
Assertion failure: criteria at line 437 of
Error Codes: ACIOA5LN
In case that you do encounter an issue with OBIEE and Chrome, please continue to log Service Requests for the issue at hand. But you may also inform the Support Engineer that you are aware of this being a broader problem.
UPDATE - PLEASE READ:
Patch 16068402 has just been posted to My Oracle Support ( https://support.oracle.com ). Download and apply this patch to OBIEE 126.96.36.199.1.
For those using 188.8.131.52.x please upgrade to latest patchset. The fix is included in 184.108.40.206.10 and above (so in 220.127.116.11.11, 18.104.22.168.12 automatically).