Essbase Studio - the unknown friend
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Mar 09, 2012
- You are new to EPM and have just started using Essbase with the Excel Add In and now wonder what the "Essbase Studio" is all about?
- You found Essbase Studio but have no idea what to do with it?
- You always wanted to have a nice graphical User Interface that maps your RDBMS tables into a usable Essbase database?
- You want to run data loads from source Databases but do not want to write the SQL yourself?
- You want to find out about what Essbase Studio is and how to make the most of it?
Good news - all these questions can be answered with a nicely documented guide that you can find at Adiva Consulting
And if that does not give you enough information, you may want to re-visit the Essbase Studio User Guide