EPM September patch set released
By Torben Hein -Oracle on Sep 17, 2013
(in via Greg)
Greg just informed us of the release of the September patch set (22.214.171.124.104, 126.96.36.199.601, 188.8.131.52.401 and 184.108.40.206.001) for the EPM System.
The detailed list of released patches is:
- 17027109 - Patch Set Update:220.127.116.11.401 for Oracle Hyperion Reporting and Analysis for Foundation (cumulative)
- 17066624 - Patch Set Update: 18.104.22.168.601 Oracle Hyperion Business Rules (cumulative)
- 17314566 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION SHARED SERVICES 22.214.171.124.001 (126.96.36.199.000 only)
- 17277747 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE RTC 188.8.131.52.104
- 17277740 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE SERVER 184.108.40.206.104
- 17277754 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE CLIENT 220.127.116.11.104
- 17277737 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE CLIENT MSI 18.104.22.168.104
- 17277732 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE EXCEL ADDIN MSI 22.214.171.124.104
- 17277715 - PATCH SET UPDATE: ORACLE ESSBASE STUDIO CONSOLE MSI 126.96.36.199.104
- 17277723 - PATCH SET UPDATE: ORACLE ESSBASE STUDIO SERVER 188.8.131.52.104
- 17277761 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE ADMINISTRATION SERVICES SERVER 184.108.40.206.104
- 17277764 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ESSBASE ADMIN SERVICES CONSOLE MSI 220.127.116.11.104
- 17277713 - PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION ANALYTIC PROVIDER SERVICES 18.104.22.168.104
The list of defects fixed and the installation documentation can be found in the readme for the patches.
|You find the readme if you follow the links to the patch(es), click on your chosen patch and select "readme" in the pop up in MOS.|
The list is a little too long to be posted here, and I will not go into detail of it. But I would like to mention that this patch (22.214.171.124.104) is cumulative, and contains all fixes from the patches 126.96.36.199.101, 188.8.131.52.102, 184.108.40.206.103, so there is no need to install these once you have installed the latest one.
The same goes for the patches to R&A (220.127.116.11.401 - cumulative) and BR (18.104.22.168.601 - cumulative).
HSS (22.214.171.124.001 - LCM fix only) fixes only one issue and there was no previous patch to that code line.