A quick summary view of what awaits is below. Visit the Oracle University website for full details.
Enterprise Performance Management 22.214.171.124
Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications
- This Hyperion Planning 126.96.36.199 training will teach you how to create and administer Planning applications. You'll learn how to manage metadata and add dimensions and members.
Create planning applications.
Manage metadata and add dimensions and members and import members.
Set up security.
Create forms, set up task lists and set up business rules.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Mgmt 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications
This Oracle Hyperion Financial Mgmt 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications training teaches you how to create and manage applications using Financial Management. Expert Oracle University instructors will take you through the process of creating an application, entering data and adjusting and viewing data using data grids and data forms.
Create accounts, entities, scenarios and custom dimensions.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Mgmt 11.1.2: Create Rules Using Calc Mgr
- This Oracle Hyperion Financial Mgmt 11.1.2: Create Rules Using Calc Mgr(188.8.131.52)training is based on Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 184.108.40.206, and is designed to teach you the methodology to create rules for advanced business calculations. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how you can design, maintain and execute complex rules by using Calculation Manager..
Create formulas, rules, rule sets and rules templates with Calculation Manager.
Reduce database size and calculation time by properly using the custom and value dimensions in rules.
Calculate percentages and ratios for dynamic accounts.
Create loops by using member lists and data ranges.
Create rules with proper data-handling techniques.
Create allocation, currency translation, consolidation and elimination rules.
Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management EE Administration
- This Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management EE Administration training will teach you how to implement Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), an advanced metadata and data transformation management solution. Explore a single, systematic process for loading source metadata and data from disparate systems into target analytical applications.
Define system, application, and user profiles.
Perform integration tasks.
Create import formats for file systems.
Set up locations, period mappings, and category mappings.
Create member mappings.
Define data load rules and load data to target applications.
Create check rules and check entities.
Process batches and manage reports.
Set up security.
Create import and event scripts.
Describe FDMEE integration with other source systems.
Oracle Data Relationship Management 11.1.2 Administration
-This Oracle Data Relationship Management 11.1.2 Administration training teaches you how to implement a Data Relationship Management application. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to start building the application structure by adding versions, hierarchies and nodes.
Support the application data.
Create properties both manually and in bulk through the Migration Utility.
Clean the data by creating queries and compares.
Update the data with action scripts.
Blend versions to create a final version.
Create business rules for your data by creating validations and derived properties with formulas and scripts.
Fine-tune the display of properties for nodes by setting up node types.
Export the data to a file and to a database table.
Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2 for Interactive Users
-This course will teach you create forms, manage task lists, enter and adjust data and execute calculations in Planning. You'll also learn how to manage the approval process, which includes moving a plan through the budget review-and-approval process.
Discuss Planning capabilities, Planning’s relationship with Essbase and dimension requirements.
Navigate Workspace to access Planning and Financial Reporting.
Create and test forms and ad hoc grids.
Enter, adjust and analyze data in Planning and Smart View.
Oracle Essbase 11.1.2: Calculate Block Storage Databases
- This Oracle Essbase 11.1.2: Calculate Block Storage Databases (220.127.116.11) training teaches you the principal techniques and theories for the design of calculations in block storage databases with Essbase Release 18.104.22.168. Expert Oracle University instructors will review database structure and configuration and teach you basic calculation building blocks, including FIX and IF statements.
Describe Essbase and block storage database structures.
Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Planning
- This Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Planning (22.214.171.124) training teaches you how to use Smart View to enter, adjust and analyze Planning data. You learn how to annotate and predict data and use ad hoc tools to analyze data.
Navigate the Smart View interface.
Connect to data sources.
Enter, calculate and analyze planning data.
Manage the approval process and task lists.
Embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Office documents.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.1.2 for Interactive Users
- This Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 11.1.2 for Interactive Users (126.96.36.199) training helps you deep dive into learning how to enter, view, consolidate and manage your financial information using this Oracle solution. With the help of expert Oracle University instructors, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to enter and view data, while creating and entering journal entries and inter-company transactions.
Oracle Hyperion PSPB 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications
- This Oracle Hyperion PSPB 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications training teaches you how to create and administer Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications within Planning. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to design and manage the budgeting process, which includes building planning unit hierarchies and assigning responsibilities and promotional paths for planning units.
Create Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications.
Maintain Public Sector Planning and Budgeting position and employee data.
Load metadata and data into applications and set up security.
Create and fill positions.
Manage employee assignments to positions.
Set up and maintain compensation budget defaults and maintain compensation data.