By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Jan 08, 2014
(in via Maurice)
The Remote Diagnostic Agent 8.02 was released on 15 December 2013.
This version has five new Hyperion modules within the RDA profiles:
- Collects Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Management Information (BI.FDM module)
- Collects Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management Information (BI.HDM module)
- Collects Oracle Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management Information (BI.HPC module)
- Collects Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard Information (BI.HPS module)
- Collects Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance Information (BI.HSF module)
Note that Remote Diagnostic Agent requires the run of Hyperion profiles (not individual modules). A Hyperion profile name begins 'Hyperion1112_' and concludes with the key module abbreviation in capitals.
It is recommended that the ORACLE_HOME of the Oracle database client be defined (set ORACLE_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\jdk160_21) for the EPM Server hcve Tool (rda.cmd -T hcve) and Hyperion profiles which collect information from the Hyperion Oracle database registry.
Download the newest version via the Knowledge article:
"Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) - Getting Started"
[Doc ID 314422.1].
For details on how to use RDA specifically for the EPM and BI products refer to:
"Business Analytics Instrumentation Index [Video]"
[Doc ID 1514548.1]