By Paul Anderson -Oracle on Jun 29, 2013
(in via Ian & Martin)
OBIEE 11g 188.8.131.52.11 is Available For BI Enterprise and Exalytics
The Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206.11 patch set has been released and is available to download from My Oracle Support (https://support.oracle.com).
Per the patch readme:
This patch set is available for all customers who are using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.1, 22.214.171.124.2, 126.96.36.199.2 BP1, 188.8.131.52.4, 184.108.40.206.5, 220.127.116.11.6, 18.104.22.168.7, 22.214.171.124.8, 126.96.36.199.9 and 188.8.131.52.10.Oracle Exalytics customers must only install this Oracle Business Intelligence patch set if it is certified for the specific Oracle Exalytics patch or patch set update that they are applying. For more information see Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation and Administration Guide for Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine and the Oracle Exalytics certification information.
The Oracle Business Intelligence 184.108.40.206.11 patch set is comprised of the following patches:
Patch 16747684 - 2 of 7 Oracle Real Time Decisions (RTD)
Patch 16747692 - 3 of 7 Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
Patch 16747699 - 4 of 7 Oracle Business Intelligence ADF Components (BIADFCOMPS)
Patch 16747703 - 5 of 7 Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from BI Installer 220.127.116.11.x (BIFNDNEPM)
Patch 16717325 - 6 of 7 Oracle Business Intelligence: (OBIEE)
Patch 16747708 - 7 of 7 Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer
- The Readme files for the above patches describe the bugs fixed in each patch, and any known bugs with the patch.
- This patch is cumulative, and therefore, contains all of the fixes included in the earlier 18.104.22.168.2, 22.214.171.124.4, 126.96.36.199.5, 188.8.131.52.6, 184.108.40.206.7, 220.127.116.11.8, 18.104.22.168.9 and 22.214.171.124.10 patch sets.
- However, lists of fixes from included patch sets need to be looked up in the respective patches' readme files, and are not included in the above patches' readme files.
- The instructions to apply the above patches are identical, and are contained in the readme file for patch 16747681.
- Please bear in mind, that the readme states to apply patch 13952743 for JDeveloper, too.