By Torben Hein -Oracle on May 02, 2013
(in via Maurice)
Log Analysis is a new and versatile troubleshooting tool which has been bundled with Enterprise Performance Management 22.214.171.124.
Documentation for the tool is available on the command line when running the batch without parameters.
To kick it off, simply run:
| /Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem1/bin/loganalysis.sh or
Log Analysis can scan all the EPM logs in-situ or in an offline hierarchy of log directories pointed to by a path
- (-d <Offline log files directory> )
Restrictions may include:
- message type (-m INCIDENT_ERROR, ERROR, WARNING, NOTIFICATION, TRACE )
- time range (-t YYYY-MM-DDTHOUR:MIN:SEC YYYY-MM-DDTHOUR:MIN:SEC )
- time in minutes (-tmin 45 )
- a string (-s " " )
- a message series across servers (-ecid "0000JpPDIjn9h^FpN0S4ye1HFRt100000J" )
- output limited to size in megabytes (-maxsize 5 )
- optional HTML output name (-o " " )
You can selectively limit the output to return only those messages with an identifier in a Message_ID filter file.
Output is placed in
and may be reviewed in a browser.
This will then look similar to:
(click to view full size)