By Torben Hein -Oracle on Apr 22, 2013
(in via Lia)
We just got note that Development has released a new version of the OBIA 7.9.6.x performance recommendations document.
Some of the key points (and really just some in this 134 page long guide):
- Storage Considerations for Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Source Environments Recommendations for Better Performance
- Oracle Warehouse Recommendations for Better Performance
- Oracle BI Applications Best Practices for Oracle Exadata
- OBIEE Queries Performance Recommendations
- Oracle BI Applications High Availability
A word to the wise:
It is intended for Oracle BI Administrators, DBAs and Applications implementers.
Customers are encouraged to engage Oracle Expert Services to review their configurations prior to implementing the recommendations to their BI Application environments.
You have been warned
So - although it is available for anyone to read, we strongly advise that you only tweak your live system with this guide if you really, really know what you are doing - There is no magic button labelled "Click here for faster system" but a lot of things make sense and can assist in speeding up your OBIA system.