By Torben Hein -Oracle on Feb 06, 2013
(in via Ian)
The Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11.8 patch set has been released and is available to download from My Oracle Support.
Per the patch readme:
- This patch set is available for all customers who are using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.1, 126.96.36.199.2, 188.8.131.52.2 BP1, 184.108.40.206.4, 220.127.116.11.5, 18.104.22.168.6 and 22.214.171.124.7.
- Oracle Exalytics customers must only install this Oracle Business Intelligence patch set if it is certified for the specific Oracle Exalytics patch or patch set update that they are applying. For more information see Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation and Administration Guide for Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine and the Oracle Exalytics certification information.
The Oracle Business Intelligence 126.96.36.199.8 patch set is comprised of the following patches:
Patch 16094198 (1 of 7) Oracle Business Intelligence Installer. (generic)
Patch 16094192 (2 of 7) Oracle Real Time Decisions. (generic)
Patch 16080520 (3 of 7) Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher. (generic)
Patch 16094205 (4 of 7) Oracle Business Intelligence ADF Components. (generic)
Patch 16094211 (5 of 7) Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from BI Installer 188.8.131.52.x. (port-specific)
Patch 16067995 (6 of 7) Oracle Business Intelligence. (port-specific)
Patch 16097082 (7 of 7) Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer (generic)
- The Readme files for the above patches describe the bugs fixed in each patch, and any known bugs with the patch.
- This patch is cumulative, and therefore, contains all of the fixes included in the earlier 184.108.40.206.2, 220.127.116.11.4, 18.104.22.168.5, 22.214.171.124.6 and 126.96.36.199.7 patch sets.
- However, lists of fixes from included patch sets need to be looked up in the respective patches' readme files, and are not included in the above patches' readme files.
- The instructions to apply the above patches are identical, and are contained in the readme file for patch 16094198.
- Please bear in mind, that the readme states to apply patch 13952743 for JDeveloper, too.