- JNLP embedded in HTML with Forms 12c
- Browser-less access to Forms 12c
- Forms 12c and Webstart
- Forms and Reports 12c are here!
- Apex 5.0.2 was released
- Oct 2015 Critical Patch Update
- CPU Quarterly - January 2015 Security Advisor
- OTN Forum to Oracle Community
- CPU Quarterly - July 2014 Security Advisor and Java SE Updates Released
- QR Codes in Oracle Reports
Wednesday Oct 16, 2013
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
Oracle Day provides an opportunity for our customers to get a one-day, high-level overview of everything Oracle offers across the complete stack. It communicates Oracle’s high-level value proposition of driving innovation through simplified IT. It’s also a good opportunity for those who were unable to attend Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 to hear about the latest Oracle announcements firsthand.
Check out the schedule, then register here.
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
The newly updated Fusion Middleware Lifetime Support Policy Document is now available. This is Oracle's official way of communicating product end-of-life plans.
Major changes include:
- 11g & 10gR3 'suite' date changes
- New entries and updates for BI & EPM
- Extended Fusion Middleware 11g Lifetime Support Policy Dates (Doc ID 1585582.1) explains the rationale for the extended 'suite' support timelines
as well as the extended error correction support for 11gR1 PS6
- 12c related Lifetime Support Policy changes were excluded during this round of updates. The 12c additions will be added when the roadmap is finalized.