- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 8.12 and Diagnostic Assistant (DA) 2.11 now available!
- Oracle Forms 126.96.36.199 Released June 21, 2016
- SQL Developer Overview
- What's New for Oracle Database Cloud - Database as a Service
- ORDS 3.0.5 is now available
- Learn more about Application Express
- How to generate random JobIDs in Oracle Reports
- Future Direction for Application Express (APEX) and the Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) / Mod_plsql
- How to Broadcast Messages to Oracle Forms Users using System Notifications
- Application Express in the Cloud
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
It is a great opportunity to Learn. Connect. Explore with Oracle Support and Services
Oracle Support and Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 500 Services experts, 40+ sessions, a Support Stars Bar, a My Oracle Support Community Meet up, and demos of powerful new support tools. Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment, tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments, and more.
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!