- CPU Quarterly - January 2015 Security Advisor
- OTN Forum to Oracle Community
- CPU Quarterly - July 2014 Security Advisor and Java SE Updates Released
- QR Codes in Oracle Reports
- Java Headlines and Security Advisor April 2014
- Free Learning Sessions on Oracle Fusion Middleware
- MOSC Bits - Personalized Profile
- Top 5 Solution Documents for Oracle Forms/Reports and APEX - Feb 2014
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) 5.0 Early Adopter 1
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
It is a great opportunity to Learn. Connect. Explore with Oracle Support and Services
Oracle Support and Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 500 Services experts, 40+ sessions, a Support Stars Bar, a My Oracle Support Community Meet up, and demos of powerful new support tools. Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment, tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments, and more.
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!