- Top 5 Solution Documents for Oracle Forms/Reports and APEX - Feb 2014
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) 5.0 Early Adopter 1
- IMPORTANT: My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- Oracle Forms - A Closer Look at the JRE Security Warning(s) Related to JAR Signing and Manifests
- Oracle Critical Patch Update January 2014 - Availability and Relevance
- Just Released - Fusion Middleware Forms & Reports 11gR2 Patchset 2 (126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Support News : December 2013
- Available Now! SQL Developer Release 4.0 - Production
- SQL Developer Data Modeler 4.0 (full release)
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
It is a great opportunity to Learn. Connect. Explore with Oracle Support and Services
Oracle Support and Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 500 Services experts, 40+ sessions, a Support Stars Bar, a My Oracle Support Community Meet up, and demos of powerful new support tools. Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment, tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments, and more.
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!