- CPU Quarterly - January 2015 Security Advisor
- OTN Forum to Oracle Community
- CPU Quarterly - July 2014 Security Advisor and Java SE Updates Released
- QR Codes in Oracle Reports
- Java Headlines and Security Advisor April 2014
- Free Learning Sessions on Oracle Fusion Middleware
- MOSC Bits - Personalized Profile
- Top 5 Solution Documents for Oracle Forms/Reports and APEX - Feb 2014
- New My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) Platform
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) 5.0 Early Adopter 1
Monday Dec 16, 2013
Monday Dec 09, 2013
By Markus -Oracle on Dec 09, 2013
Wednesday Oct 16, 2013
By supatel on Oct 16, 2013
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
Oracle Day provides an opportunity for our customers to get a one-day, high-level overview of everything Oracle offers across the complete stack. It communicates Oracle’s high-level value proposition of driving innovation through simplified IT. It’s also a good opportunity for those who were unable to attend Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 to hear about the latest Oracle announcements firsthand.
Check out the schedule, then register here.
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
The newly updated Fusion Middleware Lifetime Support Policy Document is now available. This is Oracle's official way of communicating product end-of-life plans.
Major changes include:
- 11g & 10gR3 'suite' date changes
- New entries and updates for BI & EPM
- Extended Fusion Middleware 11g Lifetime Support Policy Dates (Doc ID 1585582.1) explains the rationale for the extended 'suite' support timelines
as well as the extended error correction support for 11gR1 PS6
- 12c related Lifetime Support Policy changes were excluded during this round of updates. The 12c additions will be added when the roadmap is finalized.
Friday Sep 27, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Sep 27, 2013
Article by Falilou Waidi, Principal Support Engineer, Oracle Corporation, France
Oracle Forms Services applications can be executed in a Single Sign-on environment using Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM) and Oracle Internet Directory (OID) to eliminate the need for additional or different logins to access many applications during the same user session.
Oracle Forms Services applications in Oracle FMW 11g Release 2 can be protected by one of the following authentication servers:
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g
- Oracle Single Sign-On Server (OSSO) 10g
Wednesday Sep 25, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Sep 25, 2013
Friday Sep 20, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Sep 20, 2013
It is a pleasure for me to share with you an announcement from Sunny Patel, Principal Support Engineer, Oracle Corporation UK
Oracle Application Express (APEX) 4.2.3 is now available on OTN (Oracle Technology Network) !
- If you currently have Application Express 4.2, 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 already, then simply apply the 4.2.3 Patch:17347169 from MOS (My Oracle Support).
- If you have Oracle Application Express 4.1.1 or earlier (including Oracle HTML DB Release 1.5) then download the entire install from OTN
- If you do not have Oracle Application Express installed yet, download and install the entire Oracle Application Express release from OTN now and start enjoying it !
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
It is a great opportunity to Learn. Connect. Explore with Oracle Support and Services
Oracle Support and Services will be at Oracle OpenWorld in full force this year with 500 Services experts, 40+ sessions, a Support Stars Bar, a My Oracle Support Community Meet up, and demos of powerful new support tools. Learn best practices for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, how to utilize Oracle Fusion Middleware products in a private cloud environment, tips for running Oracle Fusion Middleware in critical environments, and more.
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!
Thursday Aug 22, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Aug 22, 2013
I am delighted to share the invitation from Mr. Michael Ferrante (Principal Product Manager, Oracle Forms) to the Oracle Open World - September 22–26, 2013 in San Francisco.
In addition to having the Forms Product Manager in attendance, they are planning to also have a member of the Forms Support team and the Director of Forms Product Development on hand. So get your questions and ideas ready and come visit the Oracle Forms DemoGrounds booth.
The focus of the booth this year is The Future of Oracle Forms Applications and Developers !
Your participation to the following poll is greatly appreciated :
For news and announcements from first hand, please follow @oracleopenworld on twitter.
Thursday Aug 15, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Aug 15, 2013
Distributing news has come a long way, from handcarved stone or metal "Acta Diurna" during the Roman Empire (1st century), to handwritten Kaiyuan Za Bao ("Bulletin of the Court") on silk in China during the T'ang Dynasty (8th century), to paper in Europe in the 16th century.
Not that long ago, you sent the dog outside, and he returned with a slobbery newspaper.Where do you get your news today? If you're like most people, you might watch TV or check several websites each day for political news, recent disasters, tech news.
We try to stay out of politics. We certainly hope you won't have any disasters with Oracle products (!), and to help prevent this we publish technology news quarterly to give you the latest information from Oracle Fusion Middleware Support.[Read More]
Monday Aug 12, 2013
By Markus -Oracle on Aug 12, 2013
The Early Adopter release of Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler 4.0 is now available on OTN (Oracle Technology It completes as important add-on release 4.0 of SQL Developer. It comes with an interesting set of new features.
Tuesday Aug 06, 2013
By Bulent Seckin-Oracle on Aug 06, 2013
Who doesn't like to get feedback?
After a wonderful concert, we stand up and applaud to show that we are very pleased with the performance of the orchestra.
The children get motivated by the feedback they got from their parents. The feedback is very critical to improve their success in the future.[Read More]