- My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- ODI Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.1 is available
- EDQ High Availability Guide
- Fusion Middleware Support News December 2013
- OEDQ 9.0.9 Patchset is Available
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 11g (188.8.131.52.3) Released
- Updated ODI Statement of Direction
- Oracle Data Integration 12c
- Oracle Day 2013
- Read the newly updated Fusion Middleware Lifetime Support Policy Document
Friday Aug 02, 2013
Saturday May 04, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on May 04, 2013
- RDA can be used to help diagnose issues in an ODI 11g environment and with other integrated products (e.g. Oracle database, WebCenter components and integration points).
- RDA cannot help to verify the consistency of a repository.
- RDA is not intrusive and can (and should) be used in development and production environments.
- RCC must be used prior to ODI upgrades to verify if repository is consistent.
- RCC should NOT be used on a production environment, only on a cloned environment.
See following notes for more information:
How To Run RDA for Oracle Data Integrator 11g (Note 1457914.1)
Using OCM (Oracle Configuration Manager) and RDA (Remote Diagnostic Agent) For Troubleshooting ODI (Note 1398483.1)
How To Use The Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) - Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Tool (Note 1058107.1)
How To Analyze The Damaged Text Entries Detected By The ODI Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Utility (Note 1061732.1)
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.