- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Certification on Java Cloud Service
- July 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- ODI 22.214.171.124.1 is now available (for Big Data customers only)
- April 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- Critical Patch Update for April 2015 released
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) for Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) now available
- New Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12.1.3 Public VM
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015 Released
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
Thursday Jul 18, 2013
Thursday Jul 04, 2013
Saturday May 04, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on May 04, 2013
- RDA can be used to help diagnose issues in an ODI 11g environment and with other integrated products (e.g. Oracle database, WebCenter components and integration points).
- RDA cannot help to verify the consistency of a repository.
- RDA is not intrusive and can (and should) be used in development and production environments.
- RCC must be used prior to ODI upgrades to verify if repository is consistent.
- RCC should NOT be used on a production environment, only on a cloned environment.
See following notes for more information:
How To Run RDA for Oracle Data Integrator 11g (Note 1457914.1)
Using OCM (Oracle Configuration Manager) and RDA (Remote Diagnostic Agent) For Troubleshooting ODI (Note 1398483.1)
How To Use The Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) - Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Tool (Note 1058107.1)
How To Analyze The Damaged Text Entries Detected By The ODI Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Utility (Note 1061732.1)
Thursday Mar 28, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to the Data Integration - Proactive blog.
This is our first post and as such it is an opportunity to introduce ourselves and our mission.
Who We Are
We are a small team of support engineers working in the Data Integration product set.
Our expertise covers Data Integration products from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) and related products.
•Improve customer experience
•Enable customers to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
•Enable faster resolution of problems when they occur
•Enhancement and maintenance of our knowledge base
•Improving product diagnostic capabilities
•Improvements to the product documentation
•Coordination with Product Management and Development
•Outreach to improve awareness of new documents, tools, etc.
•Maintain an open channel for feedback
Our hope is that this blog will serve as a two-way communication channel. Although we obviously want new resources to be utilized we are also very interested in feedback on what we can improve. Many suggestions we can act on immediately while others may take more time but all of them will be acknowledged and followed up on.
Although there are many specific activities that could be discussed here we will leave them for their own posts. Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you.
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.