- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Certification on Java Cloud Service
- July 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- ODI 18.104.22.168.1 is now available (for Big Data customers only)
- April 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- Critical Patch Update for April 2015 released
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) for Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) now available
- New Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12.1.3 Public VM
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015 Released
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
Friday Jul 17, 2015
Friday Mar 27, 2015
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Mar 27, 2015
With Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 8.0.7 there is a new module available for Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
This new RDA module allows to collect diagnostic information for EDQ 11g and EDQ 12c on top of WebLogic Server (WLS) and Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12c.
MOS note How To Run RDA For Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) [1992174.1] describes the details of the new RDA module.
More information about RDA can be found in MOS note Resolve Problems Faster! Use Remote Diagnostic Agent ( RDA ) - Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server [1498376.1].
Friday Feb 27, 2015
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Feb 27, 2015
A new publicly available VM image of EDQ 12.1.3 is available on OTN here.
The VM image is
suitable for testing,
evaluation, demonstration and
training of Oracle Enterprise
Data Quality and Oracle
Note that the VirtualBox appliance requires 4GB of memory, and therefore a host machine with at least 8GB of physical memory available (preferably more).
The following software is installed in this VirtualBox image:
· Oracle Enterprise Linux (64-bit) 6.6
· Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 22.214.171.124.0
· Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Customer Data Services Pack 126.96.36.199.4
· Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Address Verification 188.8.131.52.0
· Oracle Watchlist Screening 184.108.40.206.3
· Oracle Database Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11.0
· Oracle WebLogic Server 18.104.22.168.0
· Oracle SQL Developer 3.2.20.09.90
· Oracle Java SE Development Kit Version 7, Update 71
· Oracle Java SE Development Kit Version 8, Update 25
The Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Product Management team
Visit the Oracle Enterprise Data Quality page on OTN.
Wednesday Jul 30, 2014
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Jul 30, 2014
The EDQ 9.0.11 Maintenance Release 9.0.11 is now available through MOS as Patch 19320253: Director 9.0.11 (Patch)
The EDQ 8.1.12 Maintenance Release 9.0.11 is now available through MOS as Patch 18709680: Fix to struts parameter handling (Patch)
These are complete releases of the software. They are releases 9.0.11 and 8.1.12. So the first one is a maintenance release of 9.0 and the second one is a maintenance release of 8.1
Wednesday May 21, 2014
Friday May 09, 2014
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on May 09, 2014
The latest version of Fusion Middleware Lifetime Support Policy Document, Oracle's official way of communicating product end-of-life plans, has been posted on oracle.com.
Major changes include addition of new entries for:
- Bitzer releases
- Oracle Endeca Information Discovery releases
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (11.1.1.x)
Tuesday Apr 01, 2014
Wednesday Jan 08, 2014
Friday Nov 15, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Nov 15, 2013
Thursday Jul 04, 2013
Thursday Mar 28, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to the Data Integration - Proactive blog.
This is our first post and as such it is an opportunity to introduce ourselves and our mission.
Who We Are
We are a small team of support engineers working in the Data Integration product set.
Our expertise covers Data Integration products from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) and related products.
•Improve customer experience
•Enable customers to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
•Enable faster resolution of problems when they occur
•Enhancement and maintenance of our knowledge base
•Improving product diagnostic capabilities
•Improvements to the product documentation
•Coordination with Product Management and Development
•Outreach to improve awareness of new documents, tools, etc.
•Maintain an open channel for feedback
Our hope is that this blog will serve as a two-way communication channel. Although we obviously want new resources to be utilized we are also very interested in feedback on what we can improve. Many suggestions we can act on immediately while others may take more time but all of them will be acknowledged and followed up on.
Although there are many specific activities that could be discussed here we will leave them for their own posts. Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you.
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.