- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Certification on Java Cloud Service
- July 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- ODI 188.8.131.52.1 is now available (for Big Data customers only)
- April 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- Critical Patch Update for April 2015 released
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) for Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) now available
- New Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12.1.3 Public VM
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015 Released
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
Monday Oct 21, 2013
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Oct 09, 2013
Oracle Day is a global event series that will be held in 75 cities worldwide. Events begin in mid-October 2013 and run through January 2014. These events are cross-stack, covering Oracle technology, applications, and hardware. This year our theme is “Innovation in Practice,” and attendees will hear engaging stories of companies who are driving innovation with Oracle’s help.
Oracle Day provides an opportunity for our customers to get a one-day, high-level overview of everything Oracle offers across the complete stack. It communicates Oracle’s high-level value proposition of driving innovation through simplified IT. It’s also a good opportunity for those who were unable to attend Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 to hear about the latest Oracle announcements firsthand.
Check out the schedule, then register here.
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.