- My Oracle Support Community and OTN Profiles Merge January 31, 2014
- ODI Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.1 is available
- EDQ High Availability Guide
- Fusion Middleware Support News December 2013
- OEDQ 9.0.9 Patchset is Available
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 11g (220.127.116.11.3) Released
- Updated ODI Statement of Direction
- Oracle Data Integration 12c
- Oracle Day 2013
- Read the newly updated Fusion Middleware Lifetime Support Policy Document
Friday Aug 23, 2013
Friday Aug 02, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on Aug 02, 2013
Thursday Jul 18, 2013
Thursday Jul 04, 2013
Friday Jun 28, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on Jun 28, 2013
Did you know that you can provide feedback on Knowledge Management (KM) articles? Knowledge Management articles are written by Oracle Support Engineers and we welcome your feedback. Providing feedback helps to improve Oracle's Knowledge Base.[Read More]
Friday May 17, 2013
By Sarah Zanchetti on May 17, 2013
We would like to inform you that Extended Support for Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2 is going to expire on 31 July 2013!
Customers can choose to upgrade to Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) 11.1 or 11.2. The recommendation is to upgrade to OWB 11.2 to benefit from the longest support window and patchsets. For further information and upgrade instructions, you can refer to the following article :
Saturday May 04, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on May 04, 2013
- RDA can be used to help diagnose issues in an ODI 11g environment and with other integrated products (e.g. Oracle database, WebCenter components and integration points).
- RDA cannot help to verify the consistency of a repository.
- RDA is not intrusive and can (and should) be used in development and production environments.
- RCC must be used prior to ODI upgrades to verify if repository is consistent.
- RCC should NOT be used on a production environment, only on a cloned environment.
See following notes for more information:
How To Run RDA for Oracle Data Integrator 11g (Note 1457914.1)
Using OCM (Oracle Configuration Manager) and RDA (Remote Diagnostic Agent) For Troubleshooting ODI (Note 1398483.1)
How To Use The Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) - Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Tool (Note 1058107.1)
How To Analyze The Damaged Text Entries Detected By The ODI Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) Utility (Note 1061732.1)
Friday Apr 19, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on Apr 19, 2013
As of April 1, our Middleware Certification Virtual Team is working to address all your certification questions/issues.
The Middleware Certification Community covers most of the products within the Fusion Middleware product suite and the team will be:
• Teaching you how to locate/interpret Certification information
• Helping you find and use the Community effectively
• Creating high quality, value add content for the Community
• Mining the certification SRs/thread for trends; identifying improvement opportunities and presenting them to PM
If you don’t know much about the MOS Communities please check out this video and note "Taking Full Advantage of All Information Available in My Oracle Support (MOS) Note 1455667.1". It also explains how to subscribe to the communities which you are interested in.
Thursday Mar 28, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt on Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to the Data Integration - Proactive blog.
This is our first post and as such it is an opportunity to introduce ourselves and our mission.
Who We Are
We are a small team of support engineers working in the Data Integration product set.
Our expertise covers Data Integration products from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) and related products.
•Improve customer experience
•Enable customers to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
•Enable faster resolution of problems when they occur
•Enhancement and maintenance of our knowledge base
•Improving product diagnostic capabilities
•Improvements to the product documentation
•Coordination with Product Management and Development
•Outreach to improve awareness of new documents, tools, etc.
•Maintain an open channel for feedback
Our hope is that this blog will serve as a two-way communication channel. Although we obviously want new resources to be utilized we are also very interested in feedback on what we can improve. Many suggestions we can act on immediately while others may take more time but all of them will be acknowledged and followed up on.
Although there are many specific activities that could be discussed here we will leave them for their own posts. Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you.
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.