- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Certification on Java Cloud Service
- July 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- ODI 188.8.131.52.1 is now available (for Big Data customers only)
- April 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- Critical Patch Update for April 2015 released
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) for Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) now available
- New Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12.1.3 Public VM
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2015 Released
- Malware sites offering Oracle 'patches'
- Exclusive Expert and Peer-Led Sessions—Only at Oracle OpenWorld
Tuesday Apr 01, 2014
Tuesday Jan 28, 2014
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Jan 28, 2014
For My Oracle Support Community Users...
On January 31, 2014, we plan to migrate the My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) to the same platform used for the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) forums.[Read More]
Monday Jan 20, 2014
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Jan 20, 2014
The first bundle patch for ODI 12c is now available:
ODI 184.108.40.206.1 has been released as Patch 17836908.
For details please refer to the Patch Note 456313.1 - Master Note For Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) And Legacy Sunopsis, Releases and Patches
To get the complete list of available Patches for 12.1.2 and fixed bugs see Note 1609048.1 - List of Patches Available for ODI 12.1.2.x .
Wednesday Jan 08, 2014
Tuesday Dec 10, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Dec 10, 2013
Friday Nov 15, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Nov 15, 2013
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
Monday Oct 21, 2013
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Oct 09, 2013
Oracle Day is a global event series that will be held in 75 cities worldwide. Events begin in mid-October 2013 and run through January 2014. These events are cross-stack, covering Oracle technology, applications, and hardware. This year our theme is “Innovation in Practice,” and attendees will hear engaging stories of companies who are driving innovation with Oracle’s help.
Oracle Day provides an opportunity for our customers to get a one-day, high-level overview of everything Oracle offers across the complete stack. It communicates Oracle’s high-level value proposition of driving innovation through simplified IT. It’s also a good opportunity for those who were unable to attend Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 to hear about the latest Oracle announcements firsthand.
Check out the schedule, then register here.
Friday Sep 27, 2013
By Robert Schweighardt-Oracle on Sep 27, 2013
Monday Sep 23, 2013
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off.
More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
Thursday Sep 05, 2013
By Sarah Zanchetti on Sep 05, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
One of the best things about the show for Data Integration customers is the chance to learn from Product Management about
- the future of the products, New Features and Product Strategy
- Integrating Oracle Golden Gate with Oracle Database,
- Oracle Data Quality Solutions, Golden Gate and Data Integrator on Oracle Exadata
- and more .....
To see the full list of sessions dedicated to Data Integration, check out the OpenWorld On Line Guide
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.