- Oracle Data Integrator PM Webcast: ODI working with Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS), Storage Cloud Service, and Google BigQuery -June 30, 2016
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (188.8.131.52.0) Released
- Oracle Data Integrator PM Webcast: ODI 12.2.1 Lifecycle Management - February 25, 2016
- ODI 184.108.40.206.7 Bundle Patch is now available
- January 2016 Oracle Data Integrator PM Webcast: Learn About ODI's 12.2.1 New Features
- Oracle Data Integrator 12.2.1 is Now Available
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Certification on Java Cloud Service
- July 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
- ODI 220.127.116.11.1 is now available (for Big Data customers only)
- April 2015 Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive Patches released
Friday Sep 27, 2013
Monday Sep 23, 2013
Monday Sep 16, 2013
By hchanaud on Sep 16, 2013
Oracle Services will be front and center when Oracle OpenWorld kicks off.
More than 500 experts from across Services will be on hand September 22-26 to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
Thursday Sep 05, 2013
By Sarah Zanchetti on Sep 05, 2013
September is upon us and that can only mean one thing - OpenWorld is just around the corner!
One of the best things about the show for Data Integration customers is the chance to learn from Product Management about
- the future of the products, New Features and Product Strategy
- Integrating Oracle Golden Gate with Oracle Database,
- Oracle Data Quality Solutions, Golden Gate and Data Integrator on Oracle Exadata
- and more .....
To see the full list of sessions dedicated to Data Integration, check out the OpenWorld On Line Guide
Check out the Services and Support Oracle OpenWorld website to discover how you can take advantage of all Oracle OpenWorld has to offer!
We hope to see you in San Francisco later this month!
This is the official blog of the Proactive Support Team for Data Integration: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Data Quality Products (e.g. EDQ), GoldenGate (OGG), ... . Find information about our activities, publications, product related information and more.